EltaMD UV Elements is a 100% physical sunscreen in a tinted, moisturizing base. It is suitable for even the most sensitive skin types, including post-procedure skin. Its chemical-free actives, zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, provide safe but sure sun protection. These mineral-based UV filters work with ultra-hydrating hyaluronic acid to protect and hydrate the skin. UV Elements has a universal tint that beautifully enhances most skin tones for a more youthful appearance.
- 10.0% transparent zinc oxide
- Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR)
- Chemical-free UV filters
- Hyaluronic acid boosts moisture-retention for a smoother, more youthful appearance
- Water-resistant (40 minutes)
- Coral Reef safe
- Dye-free, chemical free, fragrance-free, gluten-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic
- Active Ingredients: 10.0% Zinc oxide, 5.5% Titanium dioxide
Apply daily every morning after washing face; even in cloudy weather. Sun protection should be applied on top of actives such as antioxidants and topical medications. May also apply to neck and back of hands. Reapply throughout the day as necessary.